Tour Guide: Brian Harries.
The tour is intended for Year 8 students. The six sites given encompass the Liturgical Seasons of the Catholic Church.
The students will be able to access information on individual seasons
beginning with Advent/Christmas and concluding with Lent/Easter.
- This site is a Question and Answer format about 40 days leading to Easter.
- The Catholic Encyclopedia historically documents the Easter Events, through scipture.
- The Catholic Calendar
- This site explores the Liturgical Cycles of the Catholic Church. Advent to Easter
- This site explores the origins of christmas through Roman, German and Celtic festivals.
- This site explores christmas in cyberspace as well as traditional origins.
This Homepage was created by Brian Harries.